This excellent online course, featuring video presentation, provides essential advice on meeting the new CQC Fundamental Standards and offers guidance to all dental professionals on how to prepare for an inspection.
The new CQC inspection regime came into force in April 2015, and is vastly different from the old system we had become used to. Dental practices need to be aware of these changes and ensure they are fully compliant with the new Fundamental Standards. This course demystifies the key changes to the CQC and how they inspect under the new regime. It examines the key lines of enquiry, exploring the new fundamental standards and the dental provider handbook. The DVD also demonstrates how CODE organises its quality management system.
This course is presented by Paul Mendlesohn, CODE’s Chief Executive, and Alex O’Neill, CODE’s Professional Services Manager. Paul and Alex both have an in-depth knowledge of compliance and experience of working with dental practices.
The aim of this course is to increase understanding of the fundamental standards and the new inspection regime in order to help practices prepare for inspection.
Complete this course to:
- Understand the changes to the standards and the inspection regime
- Understand and recognise a quality management system
- Understand how to stay compliant
- Prepare for your next CQC inspection
The objectives of this course are:
- To examine the new key lines of enquiry
- To explore the new fundamental standards and the dental provider handbook
- To look at how to organise a quality management system
- To explore the key changes to the CQC and how they inspect
The course provides one certificate for three hours of CPD.