What’s coming in 2018, what to do and how to pass
Birmingham: Friday 4th May, 2018. Venue: Fazeley Studios, Birmingham.
The CQC is introducing new KLOEs, inspections and monitoring in 2018. There are about 50 new Key Lines of Enquiry and about 50 other changes to them, plus many have been moved. Practices will need to modify many of their compliance activities to meet these new standards. On this day you will find out what you need to do and how to do it.
CODE research into over 1500 inspection reports has highlighted that a significant number of practices are still breaching standards in their CQC inspections. You will be presented with the top ten reasons that the majority fail and how to avoid the pitfalls. For example, many providers breach the ‘Well led’ Key Line of Enquiry at inspection and this is even more important in the new standards.
You will also learn how the CODE approach to ‘good governance’ helps practices pass inspections with iComply.
It’s an informative and practical day out for all the team which includes 6 hours of verifiable CPD. Join us to find out how to stay compliant in 2018 and be ready for your next inspection.
The event is only £195+vat for CODE iComply members or £225+vat for non-members. The event is at the Fazeley Studios, Birmingham. You can find more details about the venue and parking information here.
To increase understanding about the upcoming CQC changes and help practices perform well on inspection day
- To explore the new CQC KLOEs and the changes practices must make
- To identify why practices are still failing inspection
- To explore key compliance topics e.g. GDPR, CQC and human resource management
- To share tips for staying on top of compliance
- To discuss how to be ‘well led’ and ready for inspection comes
By the end of the day you should be able to:
- Prepare for the CQC in 2018 and meeting the new KLOEs
- Identify changes to make in your practice
- Train your team and prepare for your next inspection
- Understand how to meet your general compliance requirements
- Implement a quality management system to be well-led
Cancellations policy: Cancellations must be received in writing 21 days prior to the seminar for a refund of 90%, no refund can be made after this date. Transfers are possible if the CODEplan office is notified in advance. CODE seminars are run by CODEplan Ltd, company number 03927086, VAT number 865046024. Schedule and speakers subject to change.