Keeping up to date and ready for inspection
London: Friday 28th September, 2018. Venue: Amba Hotel, Marble Arch
As the CQC change their approach to inspecting Dental practices and develop the Key Lines of Enquiry, the dental team have to be prepared.
With CQC inspections becoming more thorough and in-depth, CODE research into 800 reports has highlighted that 18% of practices are breaching standards in their CQC inspections. Join us on this fun and interesting day to be up to date on the latest compliance and find out what you need to do to pass the next inspection. We use our research and feedback from 2500 member practices each year to update this course and give you the latest information. For example, many providers breach the ‘Well led’ Key Line of Enquiry at inspection, you will find out what needs to be done to meet this important standard.
• The new KLOEs in 2018
• Tips and hints to stay on track with compliance
• The new GDPR regulations
• Effective HR and employment law update
• Equality, dignity and human rights
• Complaints handling update
It’s an informative and practical day out for all the team, where you will also learn how CODE’s approach to ‘quality assurance’ helps practices pass inspections with iComply and other hot topics such as GDPR, equality, dignity and human rights and HR management.
The conference provides 6 hours CPD and includes refreshments and course documentation for only £195+vat for CODE iComply members and £225+vat for non-members. The event is at the Amba Hotel, Marble Arch, London.
SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
BOOK YOUR PLACE BEFORE THE 31ST JULY 2018 TO SAVE £10 PER PERSON!
To increase understanding about CQC compliance, GDPR, HR management and workplace equality in order to help practices pass inspections
This course aims to meet GDC Development Outcomes B and D
- To explore the CQC’s 2018 Key Lines of Enquiry
- To provide solutions to key HR management challenges
- To share Code’s total GDPR solution for dental practices
- To examine equality issues and sexual harassment in the workplace
- To discuss how to be ‘well led’ and avoid key inspection failure points
By the end of the day you should be able to:
- Increase team understanding of topics including GDPR and Equality
- Identify changes to make in your practice
- Take steps to prevent harassment in your practice
- Reduce the risk of employee tribunal claims
- Prepare for your next inspection