Compliance update event – Keeping up to date and ready for inspection
London: Friday 23rd November, 2018. Venue: Amba Hotel, Marble Arch
As the CQC change their approach to inspecting dental practices and develop the Key Lines of Enquiry, the team have to be prepared.
Join us on this fun and interesting day to be up to date on the latest in compliance and find out what you need to do to pass the next inspection. We use our research and feedback from 3000 member practices each year to update this course and give you the latest information. This year we’ll be covering GDPR. 2018 CQC Key Lines of Enquiry changes, harassment in the workplace and HR management. Our speakers will tell you what you need to do and how to do it.
- What you need to know about the CQC requirements (KLOEs) in 2018
- Tips and hints to stay on track with compliance
- How to meet the new GDPR regulations
- The Data Protection and Security Toolkit
- Effective HR and employment law update
- Equality, dignity and human rights
- How to manage complaints
It’s an informative and practical day out for all the team, where we’ll also cover how CODE’s approach to ‘quality assurance’ helps practices pass inspections with iComply. Join us to find out how to stay compliant and be ready for your next inspection.
The conference provides 6 hours CPD and includes refreshments and course documentation for only £195+vat for CODE iComply members and £225+vat for non-members. The event is at the Amba Hotel, Marble Arch, London.
SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
BOOK YOUR PLACE BEFORE THE 15th SEPTEMBER 2018 TO SAVE £10 PER PERSON!
To increase understanding about CQC compliance, GDPR, HR management and workplace equality in order to help practices pass inspections
This course aims to meet GDC Development Outcomes A, B and D
- To explore the CQC’s 2018 Key Lines of Enquiry
- To provide solutions to key HR management challenges
- To share Code’s total GDPR solution for dental practices
- To examine equality issues and sexual harassment in the workplace
By the end of the day you should be able to:
- Identify changes to make in your practice and prepare for your next inspection
- Increase team understanding re: GDPR and Equality
- Take steps to prevent harassment in your practice
- Reduce the risk of employee tribunal claims